Real Estate Mentorship UNLEASHED
Learn, connect, succeed: Your on demand video library!
Unlock the keys to real estate success with Real Estate Mentorship Unleashed!
Access 35 years of industry knowledge through 90+ hours of on-demand exclusive content.
Plus level up with:
- Monthly live mentorship classes: Monthly zoom calls with dedicated face-to-face time with Dan & Dave Borrero as well as other industry experts and the opportunity to get your questions answered.
- Exclusive in-person networking events: Connect with real estate power players twice a year.
- Private community app: Collaborate and learn from fellow students anytime, anywhere.
- Access to class documents: When available download class materials.
- Special 10% discount: Member-only savings for shop items and other events.
Don’t wait! Elevate your Real Estate Investing journey and start learning today. Get Access NOW!
Sample Partnership Agreement
Having been a Real Estate Investor since 1989 and having experienced tumultuous partnerships, I have learned that the best way to avoid potential conflict with partners is to have a well formulated partnership agreement in place before proceeding with the alliance. A well-crafted partnership agreement serves to effectively address and resolve disputes, allocate responsibilities, and establish a comprehensive framework for addressing profits and losses. To ensure clarity and mitigate potential conflicts, our sample partnership agreement includes:
1. Clear outline of each partner’s capital contribution
2. Specification of each partner’s job title and responsibilities
3. Thorough delineation of each partner’s expert work or job duties
4. Concrete guidelines for dispute resolution
5. Explicit provisions for the removal of a partner
6. Mechanisms for compensating a partner who is being removed
7. Designation of the location for storing all legal and accounting documents
8. Detailed delineation of each partner’s financial responsibilities to the company
9. Comprehensive outline of the compensation structure for each partner
Documents to Managing Tenants
These 12 letters and Notices are the most commonly used for managing a residential property. Processes, procedures, and clear communication with residents are essential tools to ensure successful management of the property. The PDF attachment provides further details on these letters. In addition, it is imperative that every property owner keep impeccable records and proof of attempts to communicate with tenants in an effort to be transparent. These twelve letters and notices provide the evidence needed for future enforcement.
(1) Sample Rent Increase Letter
(2) Sample Late Rent Letter
(3) Sample Move In / Move Out Checklist
(4) Sample Return of Security Deposit Letter
(5) Sample Instruction of Lease Signing Letter
(6) Sample Letter Informing Tenants of New Ownership
(7) Sample Letter To Tenants On How To Prepare For Storm
(8) Sample Letter To Tenant for Notice of Lease Violation
(9) Sample Letter of Introduction to New Tenant
(10) Sample New Tenant Rules Letter
(11) Sample Extermination Notice to All Tenants
(12) Sample Notice of Limited Communication
Guide to Rental Renovations
What are the Benefits of Guid to Rental Renovations?
Daniel Borrero, Jr. has been a real estate investor since 1989. He has perfected a streamlining system to make each apartment the best quality and ensure a lower tenant turnover rate simultaneously providing his contractors the list of material to enable them to provide an accurate estimate. This book will provide any real estate investor at any level the opportunity to have a more efficient and effective relationship with their contractors and increase the quality of renovations all while enhancing tenant satisfaction.
Priority Mail Shipping for Free
-Select a List of Materials with a clear outline to be used for different property classes providing a straight-line system between your contractor and investor
Refunds are not available.
One-on-One Consultation with Daniel Borrero, Jr.
For over 30 years, Daniel Borrero Jr. has built up a successful real estate business and developed the reputation of being an industry leader. Now, he’s ready to pass his knowledge onto you. Choose a one-on-one mentorship session with him today! Learn the tips of the industry and the lessons that can be applied to your real estate investing future from Daniel Borrero Jr.
Sample Lease PDF
Did you know that the Lease Agreement is the most important legal document which binds two or more parties; often referred to as the “landlord” and “tenant”? A lease agreement typically contains details about the rules and requirements of residence for the tenant as well as the information involving the fees for residence. Explore this sample agreement as an expectation of how the landlord/tenant contractual relationship works.
Upon Order, you will receive a PDF Delivery of the Sample Lease.
Disclaimer: This is for informational purposes only. Always consult with an attorney. This is not meant to be used as any legal advice or otherwise. Any projections, opinions, or assumptions are used only as an example only. All information should be independently verified and is subject to errors and omissions
About Daniel Borrero Jr.
Daniel Borrero Jr, founder and co-owner of USA Land Ventures is the embodiment of a consummate professional who has benefitted from entrepreneurship and building a multi-million-dollar real estate investing organization.
From an early age, his lifelong dream was to be self-employed. After earning his Bachelor of Science at SUNY Brockport, he opened his first business in 1985 which led establishing a real estate investing company in 1989.
Since that time, he has managed the acquisition of over 2,000 properties and became an industry leader in so many realms especially pertaining to the negotiating aspect – working with short sale negotiators, financial institution asset managers, brokers, developers, architects, and civil engineers.
His vast experience includes purchasing real estate for long-term acquisition of wealth, purchase of real estate for the resale market, and management of rental properties.
His long-term goal is to pass the knowledge of real estate investing onto his children so they too can make a positive impact in the industry. His favorite quote is “There’s nothing like a dream to create a future” – Victor Hugo.